I’m a 12th grade student from East Asia. I want to study abroad (USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia). Do I need to take SAT and TOEFL? How do I apply to a university? What other things do I need?

Many international students study in the United States for undergraduate degrees, implying that they relocated to the United States after completing their 12th grade in their home country. This illustrates that studying in the United States after graduating from high school is a popular option for international students. Even if you want to continue your education in the United States after graduating from high school, you should start planning with your family as soon as feasible. To adequately prepare and win admission to a renowned college, you would need a couple of years. This article will help you make the best decision possible and will address all of your concerns regarding studying in the United States after you finish high school.

How to Study in the United States After 12th Grade

The ability to communicate in English is the first criterion for studying in the United States after 12th grade. IELTS and TOEFL are fantastic techniques to demonstrate your English language proficiency.

Another crucial need for studying in the United States is SAT scores. Universities evaluate a range of elements while making admissions decisions, including the student’s academic and extracurricular achievements, as well as the SAT.

Some of the courses require that the applicant be 18 years of age and that appropriate financial resources be proved for the length of the programme. The student must apply for a student visa in the United States after receiving an admission letter.

Study Commerce in USA after 12th

Commerce is a popular major among Indian students since it leads to professions in accounting, finance, management, and economics, among other fields. There are a number of well-known institutions in other countries that provide affordable high-quality education in a range of fields. Thanks to an increase in the availability of various grants, students looking for alternatives to study abroad after 12th commerce now have a multitude of courses to select from. Many students choose commerce as a major, and if you want to get your bachelor’s degree in the States, you may choose from a number of courses such as accounting, economics, business studies, marketing, and so on. On your class 12 Exam, you must score a minimum of 70%. Also, an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.

Study Science in USA for Indian Students after 12th

After 12th grade, Indian students can study science in the United States.

Students who do not desire to pursue a BSc in natural sciences such as chemistry, biology, or physics might pursue pure sciences. The courses in the United States are not only academically challenging, but they also give considerable research output and practical experience, making your study abroad experience rewarding.

After finishing 12th-grade science, below are some of the courses offered in the United States.

  • Bachelor of Biology
  • Bachelor of Science
  • B.S. in Biological Chemistry
  • BSc in Chemistry
  • BS in Applied Physics

Study MBBS in USA for Indian Students after 12th

In the USA, MBBS is a postgraduate programme, however in India, it is an undergraduate course. It takes around 4 years to complete and is comparable to an MD (Doctor of Medicine). Foreign students must first complete a pre-medical course (BS degree) at a university in the United States before applying for this degree. F urthermore, in order to practise as a doctor, you must enrol in a 3-5 year residency programme after receiving an MD. As a consequence, in the USA, the total time required to study MBBS is between 7 and 9 years.

Study Arts in USA after 12th:

If you’re an artist, the United States has a multitude of job prospects for you. After 12th grade, students can enrol in a range of courses in the United States, ranging from Hospitality and Tourism Management to Humanities, Architecture, and Fine Arts.

Following are some options for post-secondary education in the United States:

  • Architecture
  • Fine Arts
  • Arts and Humanities
  • Hospitality and Tourism Management
  • Bachelor Degree in English / Philosophy / History

Please contact SSL Education for English Speaking course 7505458192 if you have any queries or require assistance with your studies in the USA.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *